It doesn't feel like there's been a whole lot to blog about lately. This is pretty much the extent of our excitement around here these days. Brooke is really enjoying these window clings from the dollar bin at Target.
Speaking of Target, I think I'm about three visits away from getting my own parking spot there. Partly because I'm doing a lot of my grocery shopping there now, but also just because we're getting a little stir-crazy and need some excuse to get out of the house.
Our house is back on the market, and we've been lucky to have a pretty steady stream of showings, but no bites yet.
It appears that we're in a season of waiting - waiting for better weather, waiting to be able to move, waiting for Brooke's new cousin to make his appearance, etc...
In the meantime, I'll keep trying to capture the cute things she's doing on camera (I never realized how hard that gets!) and try to be thankful for where were are now.
Yes! I wonder why Brooke loves window clings so much....hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteI also love how Ozzie seems to make many of the photos too! ;)