Brooke's been having fun exploring some of the Christmas decorations I've put out (hmm...in looking at this picture I realize it's time to take the price tag off that jingle bell dog). My Aunt Brenda got her this Christmas Elmo and the Little People Nativity set last year and she LOVES both of them. It ends up looking like Baby-zilla's come through when she gets done playing with the nativity - photos of that to come.
I'm hoping she doesn't end up in counseling for this, but we haven't had a tree either of her Christmases. Our family Florida trip has fallen the week before Christmas both years, then we get home and turn around and head to St. Louis, so it hasn't been worth it to get a tree. I LOVE real trees, but I'm thinking we're going to have to give in and get a fake one. I'd hate for her to be the preschooler who visits a friend and asks, "What's that sparkly thing?" when she sees their tree.
If she grows up without a Christmas tree she'll be "special". :)
ReplyDelete