Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ready for My Close-Up


Last Saturday, my friend Danielle was gracious enough to offer to take some photos of our family (that may incidentally be used for our Christmas card). Brooke wasn't as camera-ready as she usually is - we had come from brunch with my cousin, Doug, and it was pretty much naptime - but Danielle was very patient and creative the whole time and got some shots that I LOVE.



It was the first snow of the season and Matt was really excited about getting pictures outdoors. I was just excited that Matt was excited about something related to family photos. Turns out he was right. Those were some of my favorites. And Brooke LOVES the snow. How is she my child? I'm thinking about having a maternity test done. My only regret is that Ozzie wasn't with us for any of them. Maybe next time...


Thanks again, D!

*Note: I'll post more of these pics later. Turns out legit photos take much longer to upload than my dinky camera's pictures.*

1 comment: