I apologize for the extended absence. Since I last posted, we made a fairly quick decision to put our house on the market. We'd like to move closer to both of our works, church, and technically both of our families (hopefully we'll be about 15 minutes closer to St. Louis - I like to be optimistic). It's something that we knew would happen eventually, but it was very out-of-character for both of us to talk about it one night and decide to proceed a couple of nights later. So, after several days of intense cleaning, purging, and organizing, our place is on the market. We'll see what happens...
Some other things we've been up to:
-Visiting St. Louis (there's a shameful lack of pictures from this past weekend)
-Matt and I are both training for a half-marathon. 5 weeks into it, I daresay we're actually enjoying ourselves.
-Brooke is starting to try some solid foods. The Girl likes to eat! There will be pictures and possible video of this to follow. Hopefully it won't take another 2 weeks for me to get them up here.
I'll leave you with some pictures from Easter, which we spent with Matt's parents and grandparents.
The gaudy thing on Matt's finger is his state championship ring from last year. The look on Brooke's face pretty much captures how I feel about football by early to mid-October.
No comments:
Post a Comment