As I mentioned in my last post, we've been trying some solid foods with Brooke. We started with bananas, basically because we had those in the house and I didn't have to go out and buy baby food. Since then, we've also introduced rice cereal and peas. She seems to have enjoyed each of them, and I'm actually kind of excited about introducing other foods. Matt's pretty picky, so it would be exciting to have someone else in the house who likes to try new foods. Time will tell...
As you can tell from this video, she's getting the hang of it pretty quickly. She gets really excited when she sees the bowl and spoon and likes to "help" by grabbing at the spoon and trying to put it in her mouth.
While we were in St. Louis, my dad was a able to feed her a couple of times. He did a much better job of getting it all in her mouth than we had.
No comments:
Post a Comment