What to say about this little man? Graham-bo really is a joy of a baby, especially since he started sleeping through the night at around 7 1/2 months. He loves being around people and is incredibly quick to smile, even in the midst of tears.
He's not really moving purposefully yet, but he does get around by rolling and army-scooting. He can sit up for awhile, but falls over enough that I don't leave him sitting up unattended yet.
He's just recently started sitting in high chairs and carts when we're out, which is perfect timing as the weather's gotten nicer. He'll do baby food, but tends to favor finger foods at meals. He's nursing 3 times a day, then getting a bottle of formula before bed.
He falls asleep best with a binky, but isn't dependent on it. He's had 3 ear infections (that we only knew about because he was coughing at night), so we'll see what the doctor thinks about next steps at his nine months appointment.
He usually wakes up around 6:30, then goes back down for about an hour-long nap around 9:30 (if we're home, poor guy). His next nap is usually around 1. He'd probably sleep for two hours or more, but most days I have to wake him up for school pick up. He usually goes down for the night around 7 (again, if we're home).
He has his two bottom teeth and they are sharp. He's not really holding his bottle yet, but he can put his binky in himself. He is super-chatty and babbles all the time.
I don't think I can emphasize enough what a delight he is. He is such a perfect addition to our family and I can't wait to see the little man that he develops into.
No comments:
Post a Comment