Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Back on the Horse


Okay, back on the blogging horse. It's been a pretty busy last few weeks and in that time I've not been good about taking pictures. And as indicated in the above shot, the ones that I've taken aren't the best. Sorry about that.


Matt and his dad went on a golf trip the first weekend of February, so I took the kids down to St. Louis to see my family. My dad was off the Monday after the Super Bowl (because that really should be a holiday, right?), so it was nice to get some extra time with him.






We basically spent the visit eating and hanging out at my parents' house. The kids loved it, as usual.


Before we left Monday, we had planned to go to Chuck E. Cheese's with Krissi and the kids, but both of her kids had the stomach bug (that Miles and I had the week before), so we just went with Grandma and Papa T. It had been about a year since we'd been and Brooke was very apprehensive about Chuck coming down from the stage, so she didn't have as much fun as I'd expected her to.


She had no interest in the games, but enjoyed most of the rides. Miles LOVED the rides that he got to go on.


And while we were in St. Louis, this happened.


Matt's dad got his first hole-in-one! And Matt was there to see it, which was extra-special because Matt's dad was there for Matt's (dare I say, first?) hole-in-one.


It was a fun weekend all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment