Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lesson Learned


In my last post, I mentioned that Brooke was a "GREAT sleeper." Literally the day that I typed that, her sleeping habits went all out of whack. She's been waking up about a half hour earlier every morning (and by that, I mean, 5:30, then 5, then 4:30). We're going without the SwaddleMe tonight, so we'll see if that changes things. At any rate, I have no intentions of making sweeping bragging statements on my blog in the future. The picture at the top is of Brooke when she was about 3 weeks old (courtesy of Grammie Alley). Here's Brooke a couple of weeks ago. Note the right-forearm-sucking action:

3 comments:

  1. My gosh...it looks like a garage sale in her crib! Clean that stuff out! I wouldn't be able to sleep in there either.
    (if it is a garage sale, I'm interested in the white bear wearing the orange sweatband on his head...$2?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that was before I had storage in her room. Don't worry, it's sleep-safe (and not as tacky looking) now. And that's a vintage Chicago Bears bear. Pretty much priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah, it's best you learn that lesson now. Before say potty training, temper tantrums, etc. :)

    Cora and Amalie both were pretty good sleepers until like 4 months. Sorry, but apparently it's pretty common. But they don't tell you that.

    She is so sweet. So wittle and cwute.

    SO glad to know she is sleep safe now. And I see no bumper! Ultra sleep safe!

    ReplyDelete